About me: Organizing Enthusiast
I am an Organizing Enthusiast who loves anything related to organization! Organizing has always been a passion of mine and it comes naturally for me. I really enjoy the process and is something I never get tired of doing. I’ve always been an organizer at heart. I straighten brochures on the counter at offices. I put items back where they’re supposed to be at the store and I love cleaning out junk drawers, the messier the better! An organized space inspires peace of mind, improves creativity and encourages productivity without distraction. Being organized creates more time for what really matters!
Trained Professional Organizer
I have completed various Professional Organizing and other training programs and am always striving to expand my knowledge, skills, and abilities. These include areas such as Time Management, Budgeting, Accounting, Taxes, Digital Storage, Photo Archiving, and of course lots and lots of organizing ideas and solutions.
Many ask me if my home is always in order or if I’m a neat freak. The answer is “Yes, and no”. I have a place for everything, but as you know life gets busy and sometimes I let things get messy. However, it is very quick and easy to clean up and put things away because there is a home for each item.
Home and Business Organization Experience
I love helping others and am a kind, caring and sincere person. People find me easy to work with and enjoy the time with me. I do my best to make the work fun and pleasant for all. Each person has a unique personality, circumstances, time constraints, and tastes. Though projects may seem similar from person to person, I’ll customize and tailor the project just for you.
Trust and Confidentiality
I understand the sensitivity of the work I do and will respect your privacy and keep all your information confidential. My goal is to make a very positive impact on your quality of life and help you create a space you love! I am amazed at the changes I’ve seen in my clients and would love to help you make changes too.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence, with an open mind and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I offer services in areas which I am qualified to represent for both verbal and written communications.
- I advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- I will only use proprietary client information with the client’s permission.
- I decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses.
- I charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate and in line with my experience and the services I deliver.
- I make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.
Learn more about our services: