About me: Your Professional Organizer and Coach
I am a Professional Organizer and Coach who loves anything related to organizing! Organizing has always been a passion of mine and it comes naturally for me. I really enjoy the process and is something I never get tired of doing. I’ve always been an organizer at heart. I straighten brochures on the counter at offices. I put items back where they’re supposed to be at the store and I love cleaning out junk drawers, the messier the better! An organized space inspires peace of mind, improves creativity and encourages productivity without distraction. Being organized creates more time for what really matters!
Trained Professional Organizer and Coach
I have completed various Professional Organizing and other training programs and am always striving to expand my knowledge, skills, and abilities. These include areas such as Productivity, Time Management, Budgeting, Accounting, Taxes, Digital Storage, Photo Archiving, and of course lots and lots of organizing ideas and solutions.
Many ask me if my home is always in order or if I’m a neat freak. The answer is “Yes, and no”. I have a place for everything, but as you know life gets busy and sometimes I let things get messy. However, it is very quick and easy to clean up and put things away because there is a home for each item.
Home and Business Organization Experience
Trust and Confidentiality
I understand the sensitivity of the work I do and will respect your privacy and keep all your information confidential. My goal is to make a very positive impact on your quality of life and help you create a space you love! I am amazed at the changes I’ve seen in my clients and would love to help you make changes too.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence, with an open mind and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I offer services in areas which I am qualified to represent for both verbal and written communications.
- I advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- I will only use proprietary client information with the client’s permission.
- I decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses.
- I charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate and in line with my experience and the services I deliver.
- I make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.
Learn more about our services:
“I love working with Judy! She has recently helped me evaluate my wardrobe, college notes, and my finances.
I have downsized my wardrobe considerably and it so much easier to manage. She helped me evaluate everything and donate items I did not need. Now I don’t spend my free time washing, folding and taking care of my clothes. The storage ideas keep everything in order and easier to see and I love everything in my wardrobe now. Before hiring Judy, I had stacks and drawers full of stuff couldn’t find what I needed. As I looked through the piles, I would pull things out and would end up making more mess to clean up. It’s so much better now and easy to keep up. I was happy with the way she knew all the right questions to ask me as we work through the process. Things went quickly and efficiently with her guidance.
Judy has been helpful with is my College study and note system as well. I like to hand write my notes because I remember the material better. But then it’s hard for me to find specific information. She recommended Evernote for digital storage and it changed everything. Now I can find what I need and it is so easy to add the documents. With the search engine that the premium account offers, I can find anything, even handwritten information.”
Tesla N. – Denver, CO